• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off at congressional baseball practice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...eball-practice

Islamist terrorist or lone wolf nutter?

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...eball-practice

Islamist terrorist or lone wolf nutter?
    Or just someone that hates baseball

Comment

Has ISIS claimed responsibility yet?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Has ISIS claimed responsibility yet?
        As the new leader of ISIS I can confirm we have.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS I was going to create a sockie called ISIS but decided best not to. No CUK block I notice though.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            PS I was going to create a sockie called ISIS but decided best not to. No CUK block I notice though.
            I'd appreciate it, but probably a little too close to the knuckle. And Admin probably wouldn't want Plod smashing his door in at 4 in the morning.

I passed on your cartoon idea about a man-size cat flap and the burglar to one of my daughters who does cartoony stuff. If she gets round to doing it, I'll post it here.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I'd appreciate it, but probably a little too close to the knuckle. And Admin probably wouldn't want Plod smashing his door in at 4 in the morning.
              Unless he has been a very naughty boy.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Unless he has been a very naughty boy.
                Are you suggesting that he has been running through fields of wheat with St Theresa?

...I'm going to have to get out my Moderator's Handbook (the edition they brought out after the MF fiasco) to see if that is a banable offence.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Are you suggesting that he has been running through fields of wheat with St Theresa?

...I'm going to have to get out my Moderator's Handbook (the edition they brought out after the MF fiasco) to see if that is a banable offence.
                  what Admin getting his oats?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    what Admin getting his oats?
                    I've now got a mental wire brush out to scrub my brain of the thought of Admin and TM getting down to it in a field.
                    I mean, it was bad enough having to watch him tickling her tonsils during the last CUK leadership meeting. HMRC have rejected my therapist bills for that one.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X