• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK omnishambles engulfs Lib Dems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    This is the problem with the LibDems. I find I broadly agree with most of what they say, and have voted for them in the past, but they have a tendency to go a bit quiet and for the most part you don't have any idea who they are beyond the leader. Cable made a bit of noise in 2010, and there was the whole "I agree with Nick" incident, but who the rest of them are I couldn't tell you. And I felt Farron was decidedly luke warm.

How about RayJo? Especially if BoJo becomes PM. That'd be great.
    Lib Dems are local campaigners.

Problem they have in one area they can be slightly left of centre and in another right of centre depending on who their opposition is and who stands for them.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Rabotnik View Post
      This struck me the other day when they printed the photo of Theresa May coming out of church. I thought FFS, it's 2017 and the prime minister of the UK is still singing songs to her imaginary friend.
      That and a queen who is also head of a church that's even more ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        That and a queen who is also head of a church that's even more ridiculous.
        It is so the Pope ain't the head.

Comment

What We Really, Really, Want and What We Really, Really, Need....

I know this man would be capable of taking us through Brexit and beyond.

Just sayin'

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Just sayin'

Screaming Lord Sutch?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Screaming Lord Sutch?
              TBH, as well as things are going now we could do a hell of a lot worse
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Tim Farron's excuse will be used by May when she resigns.

"I had to resign because I had to make a choice between my faith and politics."

Comment

Vote LibDems!!!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    So who's next on the Lib Dem leadership merry-go-round? TBH I can't think of any stand-out figures in the party right now.
                    Quite. It's not as though they've got a wealth of options, they've gone from being able to hold their party conference in a phone box to needing a whole bus shelter.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Just sayin'

You need to check your history books. The plan was to blow up the protestants and replace them with a king and parliament loyal to, and subordinate to, the Pope.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X