• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK omnishambles engulfs Lib Dems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabotnik View Post
    This struck me the other day when they printed the photo of Theresa May coming out of church. I thought FFS, it's 2017 and the prime minister of the UK is still singing songs to her imaginary friend.
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    That and a queen who is also head of a church that's even more ridiculous.
    The non-God botherers in the UK are still in the minority (30-40% of the total population). You should get the Labour party to campaign for you. They like minorities, such as women.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      The non-God botherers in the UK are still in the minority (30-40% of the total population). You should get the Labour party to campaign for you. They like minorities, such as women.
      I doubt that even 30% of the UK population actively bother gods.

Comment

You need to check your history books. The plan was to blow up the protestants and replace them with a king and parliament loyal to, and subordinate to, the Pope.
        I was wondering if someone else had spotted that.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The argument mentioned during every census is they don't separate those who regularly go to a place of worship, to those who go for special occasions from those who call themselves a particular religion due to their upbringing and culture. Most people who call themselves Christian, Hindu, Silk etc and the minority of Muslims I've met fall into the latter two groups.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The argument mentioned during every census is they don't separate those who regularly go to a place of worship, to those who go for special occasions from those who call themselves a particular religion due to their upbringing and culture. Most people who call themselves Christian, Hindu, Silk etc and the minority of Muslims I've met fall into the latter two groups.
            Yeah, but are you an atheist Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Muslim,...
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              I doubt that even 30% of the UK population actively bother gods.
              About 30% believe they have a guardian angel. I suppose that could be another term for luck.

Comment

Working...
              X