• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    240 miles days 1, 140 miles day 2. Nice....
    "Nice" is one word for it
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Tonight - not much. Put kids to bed and stick a film on with Mrs MUN.

Tomorrow - take kids to gymnastics and micro MUN has a birthday party. Father in law's birthday in the evening.

Sunday - take family to church and zone out for a bit. Have fight practice in the evening but my gauntlet is broken so might not be able to fight :-(
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

tonight will be a glass of wine and possibly a family film
        Tomorrow mrs 5* is working, eldest is away on holiday, so I have to take young 'un to dress shop for trying on of her prom dress and shoes !!!
        I'm hoping I can get a training session in Saturday morning.
        Sunday the young 'un is at school 9-4pm for end of year production dress rehearsal, so i might put a bit of sun cream on the back of my neck and paint some fence panels in the garden.

Comment

TFA.

One of the litter is home for the weekend and he wants help to choose a "new" car, so that's Saturday probably written off. Sunday we're getting the surfboards out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What are you up to?

I drive home tonight, 36 mile cycle with baby bp tomorrow morning(training for junior triathlon for next weekend), then Deeside skatepark on the way down to the smoke on Sunday(baby bp loves it there - and helmets are compulsory so he gets super sweaty and burns loads of calories).
            Worryingly close.

But other than not going to Deeside skatepark I will be mainly doing DIY on Saturday and cooking dinner for fathers day on Sunday....

Comment

Big dog walk early tomorrow to go watch the rugby, then by the time I get home I'll be ready for a snooze. Band practice on Sunday evening. Other than that, TFA.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

With the temperatures rounding 40º C I think I'm going to put my nose outside only at night and enjoy very cold drinks.

Comment

Refugee ... Mate over from the UK this evening and Saturday. Sunday cast read through of this year's Basel panto. Temperatures a very benign 26°C or so.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mrs PC had knee op today so expect the bugger will want me to cook tea tonight. As long as shes ok to put the washing on the line tomorrow I might let her off this once.

Daughter (4) birthday party sunday....
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Mrs PC had knee op today so expect the bugger will want me to cook tea tonight. As long as shes ok to put the washing on the line tomorrow I might let her off this once.

Daughter (4) birthday party sunday....
                      Cook her dinner and look after her. Hope she's better soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X