• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend thread

What are you up to?

I drive home tonight, 36 mile cycle with baby bp tomorrow morning(training for junior triathlon for next weekend), then Deeside skatepark on the way down to the smoke on Sunday(baby bp loves it there - and helmets are compulsory so he gets super sweaty and burns loads of calories).

TFA,

It’s a quiet one to recover from the first week back from Hols,
    Tonight is some random movie,
    Tomorrow we have friends over to make characters for a new game, after which a few board games, drinkies & a chill out
    Sunday is a lot of cooking to re-stock the freezer.

You?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Family down for Fathers Day weekend. Port Lympe in Kent tomorrow and a BBQ on Sunday.

You ?
      We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        TFA,

It’s a quiet one to recover from the first week back from Hols,
        Tonight is some random movie,
        Tomorrow we have friends over to make characters for a new game, after which a few board games, drinkies & a chill out
        Sunday is a lot of cooking to re-stock the freezer.

You?
        I drive home tonight, 36 mile cycle with baby bp tomorrow morning(training for junior triathlon for next weekend), then Deeside skatepark on the way down to the smoke on Sunday(baby bp loves it there - and helmets are compulsory so he gets super sweaty and burns loads of calories).

Comment

Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
          Thanks for asking.

Family down for Fathers Day weekend. Port Lympe in Kent tomorrow and a BBQ on Sunday.

You ?

Comment

TFA

Tonight the missus is making seafood linguine with fresh herbs from the garden.

Tomorrow we're going to The Hovercraft Museum and then a trip across The Solent on a private hovercraft courtesy of The Bentley Drivers Club.

Sunday it's Father's Day so I will probably be decorating the bedroom. Sadly that's not a euphemism.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Off to a wedding down in London, seems to be mostly bankers and lawyers. Trying to be positive about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                What are you up to?

Drive up to Mytholmroyd tonight for an early start tomorrow on the 3 Coasts 600 Audax ride.

Sat/Sun on the bike followed by lying on the sofa eating all the cake.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

A trip to Bromley Pageant of Motoring and it looks like a sun tan will be thown in for free.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Drive up to Mytholmroyd tonight for an early start tomorrow on the 3 Coasts 600 Audax ride.

Sat/Sun on the bike followed by lying on the sofa eating all the cake.
                    240 miles days 1, 140 miles day 2. Nice....

Comment

Working...
                    X