• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where have all of the Brexiters gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have all of the Brexiters gone

Afternoon All,

it's so quiet, all this polite and peaceful talk of Brexit being off the table and
    well, where are all of the Brexiters ?

Where have they gone, I am really missing their blind optimism and wishful thinking and leaps of faith

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Afternoon All,

it's so quiet, all this polite and peaceful talk of Brexit being off the table and

Where have they gone, I am really missing their blind optimism and wishful thinking and leaps of faith

Milan.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

We got bored and decided to go do something more interesting instead.

You do realise some people just want to watch the world burn don't you?

Comment

Afternoon All,

Milan.
        Just because your puerile contributions are being roundly ignored, don't assume that anyone has "gone" anywhere.

Now.......back to work....those tapes won't change themselves you know!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Who cares? We are all in this together.

The most important question now is what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Who cares? We are all in this together.

The most important question now is what happens next.
            You need not worry - it will be strong and stable...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Who cares? We are all in this together...
              ...er... I'm not.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                ...er... I'm not.
                I was not including you in part of the "We". You have voted with your feet. Your passport should be rescinded. Or you pay full UK taxes (like USA model).

Actually, you do have one redeeming feature. You really annoy Zeity.....

Comment

Afternoon All,

Milan.
                  If that's what you're looking for Beansey, you need to go to Brussels.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Afternoon All,

Milan.
                    It's their annual convention.

Comment

Working...
                    X