• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bought a nice leather sofa with 3 letters logo on it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTFY

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I just strolled past the parking lot of my local kebabery in Brum, and spotted a car and then I vandalised (violated?) it with the yak semen, I just happened to be carrying.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      I just strolled past the parking lot of my local kebabery in Brum, and spotted a car exactly like that getting vandalised (violated?) with yak semen.
      Where you see yak semen, AtW sees the jizz of a thousand squirrels. That's a tough week's milking, even for him.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Where you see yak semen, AtW sees the jizz of a thousand squirrels. That's a tough week's milking, even for him.
        Shows the diverse tastes of the CUK resident population, I guess
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Shows the diverse tastes of the CUK resident population, I guess
          I'm now worried about the accuracy of the 1,000 squirrels stat.

Looks like mean ejaculate volume for a yak is a disappointingly low 2.7 ml http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19157729

I can't see any corresponding stats for squirrels, but maybe AtW has some figures from his little grey book.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            I'm now worried about the accuracy of the 1,000 squirrels stat.

Looks like mean ejaculate volume for a yak is a disappointingly low 2.7 ml http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19157729

I can't see any corresponding stats for squirrels, but maybe AtW has some figures from his little grey book.
            come on!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              come on!
              There's a nice little research project for him there.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Be careful parking in those tight spots though. You don't want to scratch that nice new paint....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  AMG
                  Is that Russian for DFS?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Family's Mercedes torched in early-morning petrol bomb attack - Birmingham Mail

Comment

Oh FFS

Comment

Working...
                      X