• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW Gift Aid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW Gift Aid

Gift Aid

AtW had an unfortunate car accident when a brick wall jumped out in front of him. His dearly beloved car was written off.

AtW has to get by with a replacement car but it lacks refinements and accessories of his former car.

My donation will be a set of wheel trims to cover those bland black wheels. Please give generously and post your gift here.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Think I've got some old bits of cars in a box in my garage. I expect some ignition bits from a Morris Minor would work on his car with a bit of modification.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oi MF, I am expecting at least 10 grand from you!

Gold bars from DimPrawn.

And Super Mod rights from Admin...

Comment

Comment

Get some spinners, blood.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            AtW had an unfortunate car accident when a brick wall jumped out in front of him. His dearly beloved car was written off.
            The lesson here is to make sure you never leave home without a full size spare....

Last edited by greenlake; 18 June 2017, 14:44.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X