• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims against terrorism march in germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    You out of your cotton-picking mind? 😲
    Better cotton than something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      You are such a child.
      You're next.... Going to buy a crate of banana's for that one.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You're next.... Going to buy a crate of banana's for that one.
        Is this a threat? Why the hell I should be banned.
        Who are you anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Is this a threat? Why the hell I should be banned.
          You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim.

I think NAT gets a stiffy and Cojak gets moist every time they get to wield the ban hammer so don't be too surprised if it happens and whatever you do do not expect any rational reasoning - best get your sockies in place beforehand

HTH
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            best get your sockies in place beforehand. I know I did!!
            HTH
            ftfy
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim....
              Yet you're still here. Odd that. But keep the payments coming. Btw, was diseasex one of yours? Well done. Very convincing.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim.

I think NAT gets a stiffy and Cojak gets moist every time they get to wield the ban hammer so don't be too surprised if it happens and whatever you do do not expect any rational reasoning - best get your sockies in place beforehand

HTH
                Thank you for your advice but unfortunately, I can't use sockies. They shall realize that all my sockies have the same broken English style.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Yet you're still here. Odd that. But keep the payments coming. Btw, was diseasex one of yours? Well done. Very convincing.
                  He was channelling one of his Polish pals....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X