• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Philip in private hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Plus if they went NHS, he's bound to snuff it as it's been horribly underfunder by the Tories.
    He wouldn't as all the consultants and British senior nurses would ensure they treated him.

I imagine he would even have his food served to him by a British senior nurse.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Duke of Edinburgh admitted to hospital with infection - BBC News

Why is it not ok for politicians in the UK to send their children to private schools and use private hospitals, but when it comes to the royal family no one even dares to make a remark about it?

King Edward VII - London's Private Hospital
      Because politicians have a direct influence on how good a hospital or school is or isn't, the Royal Family don't
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        He wouldn't as all the consultants and British senior nurses would ensure they treated him.

I imagine he would even have his food served to him by a British senior nurse.
        Instead of the food being thrown on the table and the poor OAP patient is left to starve unable to feed himself like the last time I stayed in hospital.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Instead of the food being thrown on the table and the poor OAP patient is left to starve unable to feed himself like the last time I stayed in hospital.
          But you obviously managed to reach the food eventually, or you wouldn't be posting now!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            But you obviously managed to reach the food eventually, or you wouldn't be posting now!
            It wasn't me I'm not that old, the rest of us on the cardiac ward took it in turns to feed him.

We didn't want to interrupt the nurses discussing Eastenders at the front desk.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Meanwhile, in America....

Comment

Working...
              X