• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Tusk dreams UK will stay in the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Tusk dreams UK will stay in the EU

Brexit: 'Dreamer' Tusk says UK may yet stay in the EU - BBC News

Dream on Tusky, we're off
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    He's trying to be polite. Would you rather he told the British Prime Minister to **** off and called the other EU member states to ask resident Brits to register and state their plans for the future? That would go down really well with the British public, wouldn't it?
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

I'm going to be setting out some of the UK's plans particularly on how we propose to protect the rights of EU citizens and UK citizens as we leave.

F**k non UK Citizens and f**k UK citizens who have f**ked off....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        F**k non UK Citizens and f**k UK citizens who have f**ked off....
        If you fook over EU citizens here, then a lot of UK citizens will be forced to return and help undo Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          If you fook over EU citizens here, then a lot of UK citizens will be forced to return and help undo Brexit
          we could have the combined brains of SpouterScot & Barmy Darmy to help us.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            we could have the combined brains of SpouterScot & Barmy Darmy to help us.
            Every single brain cell helps...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              no we wont' we're all taking local citizenship in the countries we have colonized

compared to the blissful lives we have on the mainland, what is there in the UK to come back to ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Mordy, mate, as Squarepeg said, he's only being polite, and trying to give you all an opportunity to save face, keep your pride and shift from the hole you are all digging and mistake you're walking in to.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  no we wont' we're all taking local citizenship in the countries we have colonized

compared to the blissful lives we have on the mainland, what is there in the UK to come back to ?

Milan.
                  I thought that as I blasted up the winding A road on my VFR this morning at 05:30 enjoying the high rev surge as the rev counter went through 6,400 rpm in 4th, clipping apex after apex on the A272 heading towards Farnham through dusky sunlight dappled lanes of trees. Enjoying the fact that the NHS caught my cancer in time to allow me to still be doing stuff like this 4 years after having a chunk of bowel removed..

No. Nothing good over here mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                    I thought that as I blasted up the winding A road on my VFR this morning at 05:30 enjoying the high rev surge as the rev counter went through 6,400 rpm in 4th, clipping apex after apex on the A272 heading towards Farnham through dusky sunlight dappled lanes of trees. Enjoying the fact that the NHS caught my cancer in time to allow me to still be doing stuff like this 4 years after having a chunk of bowel removed..

No. Nothing good over here mate.

you represent the minority no the majority

very happy for you that the cancer was caught, and wishing all the best for the future

all the best

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X