• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy independence day / day of remembrance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Nah, one can always get an Irish passport.
    Not without Irish roots!
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Not without Irish roots!
      A quick wedding and three years in Ireland (either side of the border) and Bob's your uncle. Just ask northernladyUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Losing sucks, doesn't it.

Enjoy your pyrrhic victory. I'm sure it'll be great consolation to know you were "right" when they repossess all your earthly belongings and you're forced to eat food from a rubbish bin.
        Last edited by billybiro; 24 June 2017, 12:04.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
          Enjoy your pyrrhic victory. I'm sure it'll be great consolation to know you were "right" when they repossess all your earthly belongings and you're forced to eat food from a rubbish bin.
          You really did swallow all that Project Fear crap, and then went back for seconds, you greedy little bugger. I like your style though.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You really did swallow all that Project Fear crap, and then went back for seconds, you greedy little bugger. I like your style though.
            Nope, I've just kept my eyes open and not buried my head in the sand for the last year. Things are worse now then they were back then and all evidence points to them getting even worse. There's really no need to swallow any propaganda when the consequences of the actions from a year ago are right in front of your nose and plain as day.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
              Nope, I've just kept my eyes open and not buried my head in the sand for the last year. Things are worse now then they were back then and all evidence points to them getting even worse. There's really no need to swallow any propaganda when the consequences of the actions from a year ago are right in front of your nose and plain as day.
              Such as?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Such as?
                Don't think he has thought that far ahead. He is probably still facetiming his virtuous circle of fellow bremoaners trying to dredge up some "facts" to support his whining.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Such as?
                  Such as this:

How has the economy fared since the Brexit vote? - BBC News
                  From the EU referendum to Article 50: the charts that show how the UK's economy has performed
                  https://www.theguardian.com/business...anuary-verdict
                  Last edited by billybiro; 28 June 2017, 12:14.

Comment

Stop talking the economy down.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Stop talking the economy down.
                      I'm so sorry. Of course, you're right, NLyUK.

Everything is fine..

Comment

Working...
                      X