• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glastonbury - Radiohead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I was there. Radiohead were well crap. No-one wants to listen to mumbled lyrics and moaney crap.

Sorry emperors new clothes......
    Exactly. If they did then they could just download the Morrisey/Smiths' back catalogue.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      I was there. Radiohead were well crap. No-one wants to listen to mumbled lyrics and moaney crap.

Sorry emperors new clothes......
      Got to agree with that - Ok Computer had a few good tracks

But since then I just have struggled to get any sort of enjoyment from them - haven't tried that hard mind you but it just seems they are one of those bands that have achieved huge status but on close inspection you have to wonder why.

Also the lead singer Thom York has a man bun and also spells his name Thom and not Tom.

Comment

Despite, like many, thinking the first few albums were superb back in the day, they have descended into the equivalent of themselves off in front of an audience. As seen by their opening 'song' at glasto this year. FOAD you pretentious twats.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X