Corbyn in Glastonbury Pyramid stage Corbyn in Glastonbury Pyramid stage - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21

    More time posting than coding

    No2politics is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    360

    Default

    This is why corbyn can attract a croud. They are not there for him. They are there for themselves. https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sine...action/up-next
    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

  2. #22

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No2politics View Post
    This is why corbyn can attract a croud. They are not there for him. They are there for themselves. https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sine...action/up-next
    So a bit like Blair then? Or Hitler?

  3. #23

    More time posting than coding

    No2politics is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So a bit like Blair then? Or Hitler?
    Yes - whats your point? Leaders inspire action by talking first about what they believe.
    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

  4. #24

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post

    The Tories are toast come the next GE.
    Which is why I'm selling up my property and leaving the country. I'm not going to be here when the Stalinist Korbyn runs out of other people's money.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

  5. #25

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Which is why I'm selling up my property and leaving the country. I'm not going to be here when the Stalinist Korbyn runs out of other people's money.
    Between a rock and a hard place eh? Stalinist Corbyn or Honecker May
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  6. #26

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Between a rock and a hard place eh? Stalinist Corbyn or Honecker May
    No corbyns socialism will be incredibly invasive.

    For the good of the many you understand?

  7. #27

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    No corbyns socialism will be incredibly invasive.

    For the good of the many you understand?
    Isn't May's form of government also invasive, in fact we could go back to the days of when she was Home Secretary?

    It's quite funny how people are so scared of Corbyn yet he's never been in power therefore they have no idea of what might happen. Mind you he has a better record of nearly all Conservative MPs at winning elections, strange that, eh...

    Right wingers are a bit like people who won't eat Courgettes because they look strange yet until you've tried one, you can't comment
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  8. #28

    Double Godlike!

    stek - scorchio!

    stek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East of Eden
    Posts
    11,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Which is why I'm selling up my property and leaving the country. I'm not going to be here when the Stalinist Korbyn runs out of other people's money.
    Hang on, I though Corbyn was a Leninist-Trotskyite?

    Better leave quickly then (to the EU, need to be highly educated to get a visa elsewhere, so thats you out), when we're fully in control of our borders there'll be no way out anywhere cos no-one will have you.

  9. #29

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Which is why I'm selling up my property and leaving the country. I'm not going to be here when the Stalinist Korbyn runs out of other people's money.
    So you voted for Brexit (which automatically meant Korbyn will become PM sooner rather than later) and now fecking off?

  10. #30

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    No corbyns socialism will be incredibly invasive.

    For the good of the many you understand?
    Do YOU understand that by voting for Brexit you've caused all this in the first place?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •