• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Border Controls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Border Controls

You see, they can stop people coming in, even EU members: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-first-rally
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You see, they can stop people coming in, even EU members: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-first-rally
    From that article

Almost one-third of all referrals to an anti-extremism programme are for people feared to have extreme rightwing views that could turn into violence
    Does that mean the remaining two thirds are driven by extreme left wing views?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      From that article

no they disagree with an EU superstate & army...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

From that article

Extreme right views? Were they coming from the U.K.?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

From that article

Actually that article doesn't mention it, that's a sidebar link to another article with that heading and that states:

Almost one-third of all referrals to an anti-extremism programme are for people feared to have extreme rightwing views that could turn into violence, figures show.
          The other 2/3rds are the people that the extreme right wing protest about and you can guess who they are...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Actually that article doesn't mention it, that's a sidebar link to another article with that heading and that states:
            I know! The fecker!! I read the whole article looking for that statement n all.

Patriotism, the last refuge of the completely desperate.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So can we stop Scooter coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                So can we stop Scooter coming back?
                Scoots can travel anywhere in the world and get doors open for them. Unlike these bloody Poms, said one Ozzy to me. I hardly need a passport to travel internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Scoots can travel anywhere in the world and get doors open for them. Unlike these bloody Poms, said one Ozzy to me. I hardly need a passport to travel internationally.
                  Then please f**k off to Oz. And hand in your CUK login.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Then please f**k off to Oz. And hand in your CUK login.
                    But why, it's full of Poms escaping Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                    X