• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They've sent Priti Patel out to talk to the press.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I think he was calling you out directly for racism as you have referencing her directly while ignoring the other Tory turkeys
    Ouch! She is particularly poor.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I think he was calling you out directly for racism as you have referencing her directly while ignoring the other Tory turkeys
      Yes in my past posts I've praised Teresa May, Liam Fox, David Davies and Bozo Johnson for their high intelligence....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Mrs BP was ranting about this yesterday.

She got a question she did not like. So refused to answer it and kept talking about the question before which was "much more inneresting".
        HUH? Are you telling us you're married to Gricer Boy?

(I guess that would explain how (s)he found out about CUK)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I for one welcome more TV time for Priti Patel She definitely lives up to her name. I say we demand more Priti MPs in the commons. Most of them re dog ugly
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            The EU should put that on the side of a bus.
            It would need to be a fecking big bus...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              HUH? Are you telling us you're married to Gricer Boy?

(I guess that would explain how (s)he found out about CUK)
              Priti Patel is married to GB.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Mrs BP was ranting about this yesterday.

She got a question she did not like. So refused to answer it and kept talking about the question before which was "much more inneresting".
                oh so she is a politician then. Strong & Stable leadership - repeat until the end of the interview.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I trust Diane Abbott will be afforded the same defence now. Or is she the "wrong kind of 'funny colour'"?
                  no Abbott is just a complete muppet who lies through her teeth. Were she a white middle class scumbag like B'liar or B'ruin I would hate her anyway. I kind of liked Priti Patel on the few occasions I heard her.

I thought Ass's comments were unkind and could possibly be caused by racism so I called him on it, he just made a personal attack and denied it as normal.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      no Abbott is just a complete muppet who lies through her teeth. Were she a white middle class scumbag like B'liar or B'ruin I would hate her anyway. I kind of liked Priti Patel on the few occasions I heard her.

I thought Ass's comments were unkind and could possibly be caused by racism so I called him on it, he just made a personal attack and denied it as normal.
                      Cracking self-justification there. 10/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X