• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in Portugal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking off in Portugal

Whats this all about then? Police open fire on British tourists at Algarve resort | Daily Mail Online

Well seeing as they probably won't be going to Europe in a couple of years time I suppose it's only fair to let off a bit of steam...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...isoning-claims
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Whats this all about then? Police open fire on British tourists at Algarve resort | Daily Mail Online

Well seeing as they probably won't be going to Europe in a couple of years time I suppose it's only fair to let off a bit of steam...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...isoning-claims
    Did you get issued with free incontinence pants when you took out your Grauniad subscription?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Did you get issued with free incontinence pants when you took out your Grauniad subscription?
      Makes a change from the plethora of Daily Fail links. And you get to read their begging letter at the end of every article.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I wonder what paper the first link was albeit for someone who still sniffs other people's backsides when he passes them in the street it's no surprise to see such a comment
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I wonder what paper the first link was albeit for someone who still sniffs other people's backsides when he passes them in the street it's no surprise to see such a comment
          I don't read the Fail OR the Grauniad. You should try it, albeit you only probably look at the pictures.
          Notice you didn't deny the "bedwetting" allegation.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Organisers promoting it boast: 'Portugal Invasion is an urban clubbing holiday. There'll never be a dull moment with Portugal Invasion.'

Sounds about right.

Or maybe the police thought Bee was in the crowd and tried to do the decent thing?

Before British can get a passport they should pass a test showing they know how to behave when abroad. Be limited in how much alcohol they can consume. Hopefully this can be extended to ability to procreate. Surely the technology cannot be far off?

Comment

Anyone picked up on the colour yet?

And the tweets about hoods?

I ain't gonna say it....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Anyone picked up on the colour yet?

And the tweets about hoods?

I ain't gonna say it....

Is there a link?

Comment

I don't read the Fail OR the Grauniad. You should try it, albeit you only probably look at the pictures.
                  Notice you didn't deny the "bedwetting" allegation.
                  Then you have absolutely no idea what the articles are about. Simply shows just how pig ignorant how many British people have become and I'm pretty damn sure that by looking at the inane posts you make here, that you're at the forefront

Comment

I don't remember anything like this in Portugal, always a peaceful place, even during the Euro 2004 when the bars received instructions from the police if something happens.

Seeing the video I start laughing when the Brits heard the gun shots and start screaming and running up the street like scared chickens.

Comment

Working...
                    X