• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Drei

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Pray, do tell.

I went for a wonderful coastal walk in the glorious sunshine yesterday taking in the Golden Cap, the highest point on the south coast, followed by a couple of pints of Palmers ale in the Anchor at Seatown.

(A perfect antidote to the claustrophobic gloom of my introductory spelunk down Swildon's Hole on Saturday)

There is nowhere else in the world where I would even be able to come remotely close to this experience.

This country will need to go downhill considerably for me to consider leaving.

I do, however, appreciate that the rural south west is still largely unaffected by the negative aspects of 21 century life so it's easy for me to have such a "glass is half-full" outlook.
    Sorry I meant to say I hate CUK. Due to too many sockies.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Sorry I meant to say I hate CUK. Due to too many sockies.....
      The problem is quality, not quantity.

In any case, it's mutual.

Comment

Well, this is a very strange thread from first post to last post...even for General...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          Well, this is a very strange thread from first post to last post...even for General...
          It fell out of the state of the market thread.

Comment

I am sorry you feel the need to have someone with you to feel complete
            I'm happy and content to be married.
            true contentment comes from within
            An entirely geriatric testicular statement. Humans are relational creatures. We need relationships with others. It's built in. No-one is truly content to be entirely by themselves without companionship in some form. Even the Swiss have their clubs.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              An entirely geriatric testicular statement. Humans are relational creatures. We need relationships with others. It's built in. No-one is truly content to be entirely by themselves without companionship in some form. Even the Swiss have their clubs.
              Typical mod comment. No argument so just resort to insults.

However I will bite. If humans need relationships they do not have to be with women. Is that simple enough for a thicko mod to understand or do I have to put it in assguru terms?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I'm happy and content to be married.
                And another stupid comment. One marriage means that ALL marriages are successful. And if a woman is not pregnant one day, pregnant the next, then after 40 weeks she will produce 280 babies.

Try not reading some many of StupidScotties posts.....

Comment

Typical mod comment. No argument so just resort to insults.

However I will bite. If humans need relationships they do not have to be with women. Is that simple enough for a thicko mod to understand or do I have to put it in assguru terms?
                  And another stupid comment. One marriage means that ALL marriages are successful. And if a woman is not pregnant one day, pregnant the next, then after 40 weeks she will produce 280 babies.

Try not reading some many of StupidScotties posts.....
                  Another set of divorce papers hit the doormat this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Another set of divorce papers hit the doormat this morning?
                    Sadly you are close to the mark. Went for lunch yesterday whose wife is ripping him to shreds. Of course, she has no consideration for their three children.

Still, serves him right for being stupid enough to get married eh?

Comment

Sadly you are close to the mark. Went for lunch yesterday whose wife is ripping him to shreds. Of course, she has no consideration for their three children.

Still, serves him right for being stupid enough to get married eh?
                      What is her side of the story?

Comment

Working...
                      X