• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Drei

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    What is her side of the story?
    I am in touch with her on linkedin. He made one mistake. She does not want him back as he will "make a mess".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am in touch with her on linkedin. He made one mistake. She does not want him back as he will "make a mess".
      What mistake did he make?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        What mistake did he make.
        He posted on CUK.

Comment

He posted on CUK.
          Come on. Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I'm happy and content to be married.
            An entirely geriatric testicular statement. Humans are relational creatures. We need relationships with others. It's built in. No-one is truly content to be entirely by themselves without companionship in some form. Even the Swiss have their clubs.
            Agree completely, humans are pack animals.

BrilloPad you must have one miserable life buddy. Unless you cure cancer or invent the warp drive I would hardly consider a person worthy of anything or calling yourself an accomplished individual. Let's be honest just about most of us have meaningless lives. Not like we do anything for our future, from what it looks like we are making sure to destroy it for any future generations.

The place I am contracting now have people in the office until 7 8 Pm... **** that. I did it too because I deal with the US but only when I was working from home. I don't get people that contract away from home not seeing their families except the weekend or people deployed over seas. I actually enjoy her company. When everything fades away, what have you got? I doubt memories of you being in the office until 8Pm will bring a smile to your face.

Corny or not some of those movies that show stuff like that do have a little grain of truth.
            Last edited by Drei; 4 July 2017, 23:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
              BrilloPad you must have one miserable life buddy. Unless you cure cancer or invent the warp drive I would hardly consider a person worthy of anything or calling yourself an accomplished individual. Let's be honest just about most of us have meaningless lives. Not like we do anything for our future, from what it looks like we are making sure to destroy it for any future generations.
              Once again you make huge assumptions about me and my life and my accomplishments.

F4j would never have got as far as it did without me. And neither would NTRT. I have done a triple ironman - way more people have climbed everest than done that. I raised alot of money for charity(many thanks again to all those on CUK who contributed).

However all of that is eclipsed by my accomplishments as a father. It is tough with disabled children. Most people think how hard someone is depends on their ability at fisticuffs. I judge people by how they raise their children.

My biggest mistake was getting married.

If you want to get married , do it. I hope you end up with a marriage like NATs.

Comment

Once again you make huge assumptions about me and my life and my accomplishments.

F4j would never have got as far as it did without me. And neither would NTRT. I have done a triple ironman - way more people have climbed everest than done that. I raised alot of money for charity(many thanks again to all those on CUK who contributed).

However all of that is eclipsed by my accomplishments as a father. It is tough with disabled children. Most people think how hard someone is depends on their ability at fisticuffs. I judge people by how they raise their children.

If you want to get married , do it. I hope you end up with a marriage like NATs.
                Massive respect to you brillo, as a father of disabled children. Don't know how you do it.

The rest of your life is, of course, an utter failure.

Comment

Have you asked NAT's wife to see if she agrees with the sentiment?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Have you asked NAT's wife to see if she agrees with the sentiment?
                    He tolerates her getting her satisfaction elsewhere, so she's content enough.

Comment

All kudos to you buddy but in the end... how does all of that help the future generations or sustain our precious Earth? I doubt that even 0.00001% of the human population accomplish anything to better the rest of us... we all take up space and ravage everything else.

Remember in the Matrix when agent Smiths tells Neo that humans have the same behaviour as a virus? Care to disagree?

I don't know the story care to summarise?

Why was that? I am sorry that you found the wrong partner, there are more women than men on this planet so surely you could find the right one. Maybe asking your missus if she is content every now and then might help instead of just being at work until 8 9 Pm everyday, away on business trips and thinking that "providing" more than she does will keep her happy (I am generalising).

Maybe I have been fortunate enough to find the right partner, still early and tulip can happen... but I have hope
                      Last edited by Drei; 9 July 2017, 01:27.

Comment

Working...
                      X