• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Reputation Crowd Funding Attempt for MrMarkyMark

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Reputation Crowd Funding Attempt for MrMarkyMark

As above, I'm aiming to get a crowd funding attempt together to remove 1000 rep points from Mark.

Please let me know when you have done the needful.

Thanks
    The Chunt of Chunts.

How do we know what is current rep is?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      As above, I'm aiming to get a crowd funding attempt together to remove 1000 rep points from mark.

Please let me know when you have done the needful.

Thanks
      What's wrong with simply troll tagging threads that he starts?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        What's wrong with simply troll tagging threads that he starts?
        Because then people assume you are Old Greg or Speling Bee

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          How do we know what is current rep is?
          I'm guessing the 1000 could put him further negative overall, I'm sure no one will have an issue with that
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Did you start this thread because I neg-rep you for name calling? Feck me. Grow a pair. You made an error of judgement, own it and move on. Otherwise move on over to mumsnet. I'm sure they'll be someone there to answer your hormones.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Did you start this thread because I neg-rep you for name calling? Feck me. Grow a pair. You made an error of judgement, own it and move on. Otherwise move on over to mumsnet. I'm sure they'll be someone there to answer your hormones.

Pots, kettles and black come to mind

I made no error of judgment actually, I still think you are a complete fecking cock
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Even funnier is the neg rep I get from MF when criticising scooter.

Strangely happened on a few occasions, I never realized they were such close friends
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You are the first red dot on my screen btw. Nothing against you but I neg rep anyone who calls people out using derogatory terms.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    You are the first red dot on my screen btw. Nothing against you but I neg rep anyone who calls people out using derogatory terms.
                    That's absolutely fine .

I'm more than happy to return the favour, and even more happy to hear you haven't had to neg rep anyone else.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X