“This country is f–ked” - senior Tory “This country is f–ked” - senior Tory - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 97
  1. #11

    Super poster

    The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

    The_Equalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Back end of UK PLC
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Look at EU youth unemployment...
    Small price for the great good of the EU Project.

  2. #12

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Youth unemployment is high in some countries because they are too fooking lazy to even bugger off to UK...

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Look at EU youth unemployment. No wonder folk are coming to the UK...



    http://static3.uk.businessinsider.co...21.39%20am.png
    If you ensure most young people go to university then you have 3-4 years where they don't appear on the youth unemployment figures.

    There as in Germany they actually have to work.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #14

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Look at EU youth unemployment. No wonder folk are coming to the UK...

    Surely some mistake though? I mean all the reports are of how much of a desolate penniless ghetto we will be in just a few short years following Brexit!
    Maybe nobody has told them? Huh...that is ALL we need, hordes of skilled Europeans that don't read the Guardian or Independent!
    What use will THEY be?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  5. #15

    Godlike

    PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

    PurpleGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    If you ensure most young people go to university then you have 3-4 years where they don't appear on the youth unemployment figures.

    There as in Germany they actually have to work.
    Undoubtably Germany has a good labour model. Apprenticeship model.

  6. #16

    Godlike

    PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

    PurpleGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Surely some mistake though? I mean all the reports are of how much of a desolate penniless ghetto we will be in just a few short years following Brexit!
    Maybe nobody has told them? Huh...that is ALL we need, hordes of skilled Europeans that don't read the Guardian or Independent!
    What use will THEY be?
    Supply and demand. If there is a big supply then we should pick the best and brightest and leave the rest at the border.

  7. #17

    Super poster

    The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

    The_Equalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Back end of UK PLC
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Supply and demand. If there is a big supply then we should pick the best and brightest and leave the rest at the border.
    That's discrimination!!!!

  8. #18

    Banned

    Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    I hate what this country has become. But I have nowhere else to turn to. So I feel stuck.

    Which makes me hate being here even more.
    All those people who are spitting nails about everything at the moment - just wait until they're running the show.

    That's the time to get out. I figure we have 4 years & 11 months....

  9. #19

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    That's discrimination!!!!
    Which is what gets me about the "inclusivity" policy of big companies. Diversity is fine. However one has to be inclusive of everyone. Even cretins....

  10. #20

    Super poster

    The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

    The_Equalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Back end of UK PLC
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    All those people who are spitting nails about everything at the moment - just wait until they're running the show.

    That's the time to get out. I figure we have 4 years & 11 months....
    And how long before they realise they've been sold a pup?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •