• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I get knocked down but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get knocked down but...

... I get up again! Then I go to the pub linky

Feck!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

A real man.

either that or he was on his way to a deal and did not need any erm entanglements with authority figures!

As an aside I cut my finger quite badly on a knife the other week - some direct pressure, elevation and a decent bandage and all a week later is a little scar.

Relatives were like oooh you should have gone to hospital and I was look oooh why? and they were like oooh cos you pay for it so you should use it and I was like oooh but i did not need it and they were like oooh confused.

Comment

He should have lay on the floor and requested an emergency call. To his lawyer.

Comment

Man runs into burning building twice to ‘save’ his beer | myfox8.com

Comment

Men and beer!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Men and beer!
            ....and ribs....!

This Guy Ran Into a Burning Building to Save His BBQ Ribs

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              ... I get up again! Then I go to the pub linky

Feck!
              WTF! The Purple Turtle by the looks of it - every proper Reading night out ends up there.

Comment

He's still in shock. Seen enough trauma in my time to recognise shock when I see it.

This one time I cut my hand in half with a circular saw, apart from screaming my head off, I was slightly fascinated at seeing my wrist bone sticking out. Looked yellow. Was expecting it to be white for some reason.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

And I thought this was a thread about AtW driving....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And I thought this was a thread about AtW driving....
                    ... but then the thread title would have been something like "na na na we're gonna crash"

Comment

Working...
                    X