• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I get knocked down but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic "Fight or flight" response there. And he can't be interviewed because of "legal advice". Not completely in shock then?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      He's still in shock. Seen enough trauma in my time to recognise shock when I see it.

This one time I cut my hand in half with a circular saw, apart from screaming my head off, I was slightly fascinated at seeing my wrist bone sticking out. Looked yellow. Was expecting it to be white for some reason.
      Are you Diver?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        A real man.

either that or he was on his way to a deal and did not need any erm entanglements with authority figures!

As an aside I cut my finger quite badly on a knife the other week - some direct pressure, elevation and a decent bandage and all a week later is a little scar.

Relatives were like oooh you should have gone to hospital and I was look oooh why? and they were like oooh cos you pay for it so you should use it and I was like oooh but i did not need it and they were like oooh confused.
        Did your Mum apply one of your special Little Miss Snowflake plasters?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Are you Diver?
          I wondered that. But Diver is erudite, witty and intelligent - and admittedly quite capable of pulling off scooterscot as a believable sockie.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I wondered that. But Diver is erudite, witty and intelligent - and admittedly quite capable of pulling off scooterscot as a believable sockie.
            I just sent him that link. Maybe he will re-appear?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Genius!! The attention to detail is magnificent.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...n_England.html

Comment

Working...
              X