• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are car drivers such miserable gits?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are car drivers such miserable gits?

Cycling along the A20 tonight in the rain. Car breaks down blocking it. Drivers just sit in their cars sounding their horns.

Of course it was left to the cyclist to push the car out of the way.

3rd time recently I have stopped to help others. No-one else does.

Try to remember that next time you try to run a cyclist over.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Cycling along the A20 tonight in the rain. Car breaks down blocking it. Drivers just sit in their cars sounding their horns.

Of course it was left to the cyclist to push the car out of the way.

3rd time recently I have stopped to help others. No-one else does.

Thick git. It's just a trick for some people to save on petrol. Pretend to break down and wait for a cyclist to come along and push you home.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Thick git. It's just a trick for some people to save on petrol. Pretend to break down and wait for a cyclist to come along and push you home.
      I would have pushed her all the way home! Gosh she was fit. Which made it all the more remarkable no-one helped.

In Aug 2012 I stopped after a lady was hit by a motorbike(eventually it turned out she was permanently maimed). I tried as hard as I could to tell her to stay still. When she insisted on getting up I took all the weight on my shoulders.

When asked later if I could remember what she was wearing I could only think of the low cut top and those massive breasts. I felt very guilty. However she should not have moved.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Sorry, remember what now....?

Comment

Working...
        X