A new low for ISIS (disturbing) A new low for ISIS (disturbing)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 33

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Default A new low for ISIS (disturbing)

Sick sick sick sick sick.

Yazidi unwittingly ate her son after ISIS cooked the child | Daily Mail Online

Beyond sick. Pure evil.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    FFS! it's in the Mail, you gullible cretin.

That's why this country is fooked. All those who can vote with their feet will do so, leaving morons like you, SB, DP etc. To fester.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    All those who can vote with their feet will do so
    Yes, can you hurry up with that you dreary dullard? Last thing we need is you hanging around any longer making the whole place reek of cabbage and stale piss!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS! it's in the Mail, you gullible cretin.

That's why this country is fooked. All those who can vote with their feet will do so, leaving morons like you, SB, DP etc. To fester.
    You clueless prat. It was an interview on Iraqi Television which the mail reported. I saw it elsewhere. The interviewer burst into tears and the woman recalled the atrocities.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

It might well be propaganda. It might be true. Impossible to tell. Focus on those atrocities (many) that are well documented - otherwise you weaken the "ISIS is evil" narrative, if the story turns out not to be true.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It might well be propaganda. It might be true. Impossible to tell. Focus on those atrocities (many) that are well documented - otherwise you weaken the "ISIS is evil" narrative, if the story turns out not to be true.
    There is enough first hand evidence to show ISIS are pure evil. Burning people, drowning people, decapitating people, starving people, raping people, mutilating people, throwing people of tower blocks.

Sick sick sick evil b@st@rds

Super poster

The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

There is enough first hand evidence to show ISIS are pure evil. Burning people, drowning people, decapitating people, starving people, raping people, mutilating people, throwing people of tower blocks.

Just a quick nose through history will tell you this sort of thing is par for the course. We in the West have lived through a golden age.

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Just a quick nose through history will tell you this sort of thing is par for the course. We in the West have lived through a golden age.

A few years ago, I went on a rather ghoulish ghost walk in St Peter Port, Guernsey.

I don't really remember much about the supposed hauntings of the various places that we took in on our tour, what really stuck in the mind were the grisly details of the punishments that used to be meted out not really that long ago.

I can't remember which punishment matched which crime but a couple of the highlights included making somebody "grin from ear to ear" in which the victim had both his cheeks slashed open. The details of some of the instruments of torture in the local jail were also pretty gruesome too including a device in which the victim's lower body was secured such that the upper body could be gradually twisted to increasing degrees until the spine snapped.

Let's also not forget that Spain was still garrotting people until the 1970s.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

I don't disagree. But which part of

Focus on those atrocities (many) that are well documented
    do you fail to understand?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Propaganda can be true. Anyway, this type of atrocity would not be surprising for ISIS.
    Where there's muck there's brass.