• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enjoy your iced coffee today.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Of course, the 48% who voted remain will be fine.....
    On average they are more clever, so they should on average fare better. I do of course agree that they will be impacted adversely.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      On average they are more clever, so they should on average fare better. I do of course agree that they will be impacted adversely.
      If you stick your head in an oven and your feet in a freezer you are fine. Sweeping generalizations never really help. Unless you are in CUK.....

Comment

If you stick your head in an oven and your feet in a freezer you are fine. Sweeping generalizations never really help. Unless you are in CUK.....
        In general, the reduction in net immigration figures should lead to more road sweeping jobs available for thick unemployed Brexiteers.

Comment

I gave up coffee in 2007. However I believe iced coffee is nice in the summer. Times move on - get with it Grandad!

Or maybe forcing snowflakes to eat poo is a metaphor for the rest of the way they have to live their life?
          I remember back in the day my parents drinking iced coffee - think it was in the early 80's

So not exatctly new - although tulip in it is.

Goddamn Hipsters.

Comment

In general, the reduction in net immigration figures should lead to more road sweeping jobs available for thick unemployed Brexiteers.
            Robots!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The world's most expensive coffee is sh*t out by civets. Maybe this is an attempt to provide a more affordable version.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Whenever I go to Spain I always enjoy an iced coffee called a cafe bon bon.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with this particular beverage but let me explain how it is served as there is a whole ritual just as important as the consumption of the drink itself.

WHen one asks for a cafe bon bon, one is presented with 3 receptacles; a glass containing a double shot of (hot) espresso, a jug containing condensed milk and another glass containing a large piece of ice. A pair of tongs completes the bon bon preparation parafernalia.

Now, one takes the tongs and picks out the ice from the glass and drops it into the glass of hot coffee, thus cooling it instantly. One then pours the condensed milk from the jug into the coffee and hey prest! There you have it, a cafe bon bon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  Whenever I go to Spain I always enjoy an iced coffee called a cafe bon bon.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with this particular beverage but let me explain how it is served as there is a whole ritual just as important as the consumption of the drink itself.

WHen one asks for a cafe bon bon, one is presented with 3 receptacles; a glass containing a double shot of (hot) espresso, a jug containing condensed milk and another glass containing a large piece of ice. A pair of tongs completes the bon bon preparation parafernalia.

Now, one takes the tongs and picks out the ice from the glass and drops it into the glass of hot coffee, thus cooling it instantly. One then pours the condensed milk from the jug into the coffee and hey prest! There you have it, a cafe bon bon.
                  How much poo does it contain?

Comment

How much poo does it contain?
                    Exactly the amount you deserve.

Comment

Exactly the amount you deserve.
                      Doesn't this equate with the amount of faecal material found on coins? Bank notes, door handles, people who go and don't wash their hands afterwards, that kind of thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X