• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

aaaand the Brexiteers' safe space thread sinking like a stone thread sinks like...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaand the Brexiteers' safe space thread sinking like a stone thread sinks like...

a stone!...

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    a stone!...

Don't upset them.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Don't upset them.
      As if I would

Comment

Thinking this was the sinking like a stone thread and to prevent any embarrassment I posted on here to try and raise its profile only to find that it was the sinking like a stone thread is sinking like a stone and not the original sinking like a stone thread, can people please stop causing confusion as we need to provide a balanced view of Brexit
        Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
          Thinking this was the sinking like a stone thread and to prevent any embarrassment I posted on here to try and raise its profile only to find that it was the sinking like a stone thread is sinking like a stone and not the original sinking like a stone thread, can people please stop causing confusion as we need to provide a balanced view of Brexit
          Sinking Like A Stone means Sinking Like A Stone.

It's a Red White and Blue Stone.

Simples.

Comment

We're going to give 350 million (gall)stones a week to the NHS.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Maybe it is sinking due to the weight of all the dead wood that has posted in it prior to me arriving?

I will shore it up a bit with my buoyant ebullience!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Maybe it is sinking due to the weight of all the dead wood that has posted in it prior to me arriving?

I will shore it up a bit with my buoyant ebullience!

Density rather than weight determines floating vs sinking. But now you're here, we're sunk either way.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Density rather than weight determines floating vs sinking. But now you're here, we're sunk either way.
                  Well not if we use you as some form of raft. With the amount of water that YOU displace we ought to be home free!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Well not if we use you as some form of raft. With the amount of water that YOU displace we ought to be home free!!
                    What's happened to you, man? Your insults are getting weaker and weaker and the 'spoons cider festival doesn't start for another week and a half!

It's a sorry sight.

Comment

Working...
                    X