• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Idea Network

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Idea Network View Post
    Good afternoon,

My name is Maleki Burke and I am the founder of The Idea Network. I just launched my Company yesterday, and I have had a pretty good response!

I wanted to introduce myself, I am interested in networking here.

You can check out The Idea Network's website at http:// the-idea-network.com - The Idea Network - Homepage and find out exactly what it is we do, but I'll give a brief description. We allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with our network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Given your various professions and insights into a number of industries, we would love to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
    Maleki
    So whose idea was this originally? Not that it's original.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      NAT or WTFH must have thought to let this through as a giggle - I would have nuked him from orbit.
      a kinetic energy weapon would be cheaper from orbit, - just sayin' ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        I need an idea for a plan B.

I was chatting with a woman in my local pub the other night and she was telling me that she was setting up what she referred to as a concierge service.

The idea is that you're a busy professional and, for example, your boiler has packed up so you pick up the phone and call your local concierge who deals with all the pain, including being on the property to let the boilerman in - i.e. the bit that could potentially lose you half a day's earnings.

Sounds like a good idea - don't know if such services are widespread - I've only ever heard of rich rockstars and the like having such people to organise their lives but I can see a cut down version having mileage.
        My car has a concierge service, via an option on the menu it calls them and they'll do my bidding such as find me a hotel in the area I'm on my way to, sort out restaurant bookings, etc. Still haven't used it mind you
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          That would involve someone on here HAVING an original idea
          xoggy has plenty of ideas.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2436255

Comment

I say good on him. At least he's giving it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Frontoback has a nifty idea for an Uber style kebab production and delivery service, freeing up unused domestic cooking and refrigeration capacity. Any good to you?
              As I always said, there more than one way to wrap a bab. I'm interested in turning the traditional model on its head. One does not simply go to the kebab shop anymore. Postmodern fast food is point to point. The kebab shop becomes part of the ongoing social media commoditisation. In fact, you ARE the kebab shop. And so am I. And we always have been. But we didn't realise it, and hence the untapped value. Consciousness has unlocked wealth my friend. I'm rebranding the "kebab" similar to how Steve Jobs rebranded the "mobile". I'm commoditising kebabs as my fast food destiny, my high street legacy, welcome the new dawn of concept kebab. Exciting times for modernist fast food. Watch this space.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                As I always said, there more than one way to wrap a bab. I'm interested in turning the traditional model on its head. One does not simply go to the kebab shop anymore. Postmodern fast food is point to point. The kebab shop becomes part of the ongoing social media commoditisation. In fact, you ARE the kebab shop. And so am I. And we always have been. But we didn't realise it, and hence the untapped value. Consciousness has unlocked wealth my friend. I'm rebranding the "kebab" similar to how Steve Jobs rebranded the "mobile". I'm commoditising kebabs as my fast food destiny, my high street legacy, welcome the new dawn of concept kebab. Exciting times for modernist fast food. Watch this space.
                Amen to that.

Comment

30% commission? For mapping connections across a database?

We have amassed a huge database of self-validating ideas from the public, for the public. Rest assured that we have vetted each and every single submission for viability to ensure that you only receive the best!
                  How did you do that if you started your company yesterday?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

An old friend of mine recently made, what I can only term an "impulse buy" at a local agricultural auction.

He acquired a fully working Doboy bagging plant for £5k. He intends to load it on the back of a truck and provide a mobile bagging service. He's finding that the tricky bit is finding people who need thigs bagging.

Still, a snip at £5k and it came with with a couple pallets of sealable sacks thrown in to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Idea Network View Post
                      Good afternoon,

My name is Maleki Burke and I am the founder of The Idea Network. I just launched my Company yesterday, and I have had a pretty good response!

I wanted to introduce myself, I am interested in networking here.

You can check out The Idea Network's website at http:// the-idea-network.com - The Idea Network - Homepage and find out exactly what it is we do, but I'll give a brief description. We allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with our network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Given your various professions and insights into a number of industries, we would love to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
                      Maleki
                      I have an idea to allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with a network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Comment

Working...
                      X