• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Template for the UKs Future, Feckin' Awesome.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Errrrm, I'm certainly not a Tory supporter either, I would like to clarify that fact.

The proposed Labour government is not one we would ever recognise.
    Everyone likes to think they recognise a man with principals.
    Corbyn isn't, he's as big a liar and a cheat as the next politician.

The rot started with Blair and Brown.

Split parliament was as best as we could hope for.
    You're probably right. But they're all dangerous to somebody, and the fact we've got a Brexit snowflake spiv BTL type whining about leaving the country is no bad thing.

Comment

The proposed Labour government is not one we would ever recognise.
      Everyone likes to think they recognise a man with principals.
      Corbyn isn't, he's as big a liar and a cheat as the next politician.
      Really? Crack on then - I'm looking forward to this. I don't agree with a lot of Corybn, but I do believe he is is principled - something that's very rarely worked to his advantage. I'd much rather a politician that was fighting for a cause (and getting arrested for it) 30-odd years ago rather than living it up with the Bullingdon club or whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Really? Crack on then - I'm looking forward to this. I don't agree with a lot of Corybn, but I do believe he is is principled - something that's very rarely worked to his advantage. I'd much rather a politician that was fighting for a cause (and getting arrested for it) 20 years ago rather than living it up with the Bullingdon club or whoever.
        Those severed pigs' heads don't **** themselves, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Those severed pigs' heads don't **** themselves, you know.
          I'm really not sure what's worse, though, tbh - a Bullingdon Club PM or a PM who appears to have never had the slightest bit of fun in her rotten little life.

Comment

Really? Crack on then - I'm looking forward to this.
            More of this, you mean?

Predicted as a possibility for quite a while, in the UK, for me, nearly 50 and my fathers generation.

Crack on indeed

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

More of this, you mean?

Predicted as a possibility for quite a while for me nearly 50 and my fathers generation.

Crack on indeed

Oh yeah, I remember when that didn't happen under a Conservative government:

I take you don't fancy providing any real evidence to back up your claim that Corbyn is "just the same", then?

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember when that didn't happen under a Conservative government:

I take you don't fancy providing any real evidence to back up your claim that Corbyn is "just the same", then?
                And you were queuing up for bread at that time, then. FFS

I'm not a conservative, please read my earlier post (s), I'm pretty bloody consistent.

How was he (Corbyn) going to finance his (give away approx 25K potentially to each UK 18 year old) manifesto then, Dan?
                Answer, he couldn't.

Liar, or no?
                Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 28 June 2017, 20:01.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm not a conservative, please read my earlier post (s), I'm pretty bloody consistent.

How was he (Corbyn) going to finance his (give away approx 25K potentially to each UK 18 year old) manifesto then, Dan?
                  Answer, he couldn't.

Liar, or no?
                  I actually disagreed with that policy, but they did publish this:

Labour has said it will pay for the £9.5bn policy by raising tax on higher earners, making those with an income of more than £80,000 pay the 45p rate of tax and assigning a 50p rate to those bringing in more than £110,000 a year.
                  And these things did used to be a thing... He could probably start with whichever sofa Tess found 1.5bn down the back of.

Comment

I actually disagreed with that policy, but they did publish this:

Labour has said it will pay for the £9.5bn policy by raising tax on higher earners, making those with an income of more than £80,000 pay the 45p rate of tax and assigning a 50p rate to those bringing in more than £110,000 a year.

And these things did used to be a thing... He could probably start with whichever sofa Tess found 1.5bn down the back of.
                    Super.

How old are you Dan?

Suggest you look at taxation rates over the years and tax takes etc. maybe a bit of history, preferably Greek.
                    Follow that up with a big slice of very recent Venezuelan history.

Evaluate.

Then come back and tell me Corbyn is the new wet dream
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Answer, he couldn't.

Liar, or no?
                      Where did the manifesto offer to give away approx 25K potentially to each UK 18 year old?

Comment

Working...
                      X