• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Template for the UKs Future, Feckin' Awesome.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Template for the UKs Future, Feckin' Awesome.

Venezuela.

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 28 June 2017, 17:58.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Quite. Some interviewer really need to quiz him on this, what would he do differently to avoid the disaster his hero has created?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ternal-malaria

The statistics, issued on an official website after nearly two years of data silence from President Nicolás Maduro’s leftist government,
      The future of Britain right there!

Comment

Tut tut tut. Project Fear.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Quite. Some interviewer really need to quiz him on this, what would he do differently to avoid the disaster his hero has created?
          The amount of fairly intelligent people I have to bring round to this fact is quite terrible

Once I have pointed such things out they seem to get it, the fact they didn't know it in the first place is a real concern.

Quite a few don't even know who John McDonnell is, personally I believe he is a very dangerous man.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            The amount of fairly intelligent people I have to bring round to this fact is quite terrible

Once I have pointed such things out they seem to get it, the fact they didn't know it in the first place is a real concern.

Quite a few don't even know who John McDonnell is, personally I believe he is a very dangerous man.
            Which is why I'm getting out of the UK in the next few months. Anyone here when the Communist party gain power is going to end up living in poverty and quite likely end up dead by the time the country collapses.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Tell that to the residents of social housing tower blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                What is it AssGuru says?

"They should have tried harder at school"

Comment

The Tories created Corbyn. Don't now go blaming him.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Errrrm, I'm certainly not a Tory supporter either, I would like to clarify that fact.

The proposed Labour government is not one we would ever recognise.
                    Everyone likes to think they recognise a man with principals.
                    Corbyn isn't, he's as big a liar and a cheat as the next politician.

The rot started with Blair and Brown.

Split parliament was as best as we could hope for.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X