• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The U-turn of a U-turn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tories have already done that. Loaded everyone with debt and no hope of every paying it back.

debt debt debt loadsa debt.
    I'm really looking forward to a few years time, when the Tories have been in power for over a decade and yet everything is still Labours fault - especially that pesky worldwide crash. Still, it's hard to beat the kind of cognitive dissonance that sees you strip back every public service beyond breaking point and then blame the very organisations for their downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Psst - Corbyn isn't in power. Whatever happens over the next few years is all on May
      sssSSSSH!

Did you notice when the Tories got in they spent the first 4 years blaming Labour for the sun coming up each day? And and on their death bed they're blaming their bankrupt performance on Labour as the risk of them returning to power increases?

Desperate stuff from a dying patient. A visit to Dignitas is overdue.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        If you watch the BBC you'd be forgiven for thinking Korbyn is El Presidente.
        Shurely shome mishtake, don't you mean Farage
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Psst - Corbyn isn't in power. Whatever happens over the next few years is all on May
          Exactly so why does every virtue signalling twat think somehow losing an election is a win?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Exactly so why does every virtue signalling twat think somehow losing an election is a win?
            So if the DUP fail to reform the government in NI... What happens then?

Comment

Because they'd lost 10k on it?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Because she ****ed it all up so so badly. How anyone can watch that and think she won in all but the most technical of senses is deluded. She's worse off than before - if you walk out the bookies with less cash than you had it's tough to swing it was a win!

Comment

Mind you, use of the phrase virtue signalling says most of what we need to know about you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    sssSSSSH!

Did you notice when the Tories got in they spent the first 4 years blaming Labour for the sun coming up each day? And and on their death bed they're blaming their bankrupt performance on Labour as the risk of them returning to power increases?

Desperate stuff from a dying patient. A visit to Dignitas is overdue.
                    Labour did this for their 13 years in power. Blaming Maggie even though she'd been out of power the best part of 20 years. Many far left still blame Maggie today. All the parties do this - find a scapegoat.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Because she ****ed it all up so so badly. How anyone can watch that and think she won in all but the most technical of senses is deluded. She's worse off than before - if you walk out the bookies with less cash than you had it's tough to swing it was a win!
                      I did not say the tories 'won' - I simply stated that losing by less of a margin from last time is also not a win.

Who do you want to run this country?
                      A person who thinks that being PM makes them sort of popular superstar to the kids or someone who quietly tries to get on with their job without fanfare?

I personally want the country run by someone who wants to run the country not by someone who wants to win a personality contest.

I also do not want the country run by some smart assed wideo with a quick shallow sound bite for every question followed by a smug grin to the camera, a wave and maybe kissing a baby on the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X