• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The main reason I frequent this forum.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mumsnet? is there such a thing?
    Are there sections for old mums, single mums, mixed pair mums, conventional mums, not yet mums, teenage mums, those who don't want to be mums?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
      Mumsnet? is there such a thing?
      Are there sections for old mums, single mums, mixed pair mums, conventional mums, not yet mums, teenage mums, those who don't want to be mums?
      Oh dear....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm on the bench enjoying time off so I come for the

I do wonder how hard many work though as there are more postings during the day by bods who are supposed to be at work than I can manage Are the big posters on here giving the rest of us genuine hard working contractors a bad name? Or are the big posters really just permies disguised as contractors
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Are the big posters on here
          Don't mention MF's weight. He gets upset. Though at least his wallet is getting lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            ... Will only improve when the bot sockies get decent AI and can hold a proper conversation. ...
            You mean scooterscot & nluk aren't AI bot projects?

Guess I'll have to revise my idea of undergrad CS students' abilities!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I do wonder how hard many work though as there are more postings during the day by bods who are supposed to be at work than I can manage Are the big posters on here giving the rest of us genuine hard working contractors a bad name? Or are the big posters really just permies disguised as contractors
              Often wondered that myself but you do get long periods in the dev cycle where you sit on your ass and watch the testers try and break your code
              Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

The main reason I frequent it is for the members only section where we actually get on with things.
                Worth every penny if you ask me, the chance to have intelligent conversation with like-minded contractors.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If you are working hard then you aren't good enough
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    The main reason I frequent it is for the members only section where we actually get on with things.
                    Worth every penny if you ask me, the chance to have intelligent conversation with like-minded contractors.
                    LOL - that's cheered me up.

Comment

I post on here while doing other things.

Comment

Working...
                      X