• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'girls over 110lbs should NEVER post naked pics'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. Like the chap who befriended thousands of women on facebook. Got ~20 leads. He then turned the conversation around to child pictures. 4 agreed to take pictures for him - including one at a nursery in Plymouth. He was eventually caught by a (male) colleague. Sadly there are some really desperate women out there.

The other day Mrs BP and I where talking about when Bruno asked parents if they would let their child undergo cosmetic surgery to appear on TV!

Racist!

Like that sicko from the Lost Prophets. Didnt he involve some woman who involved her daughter/baby too. Sick or what?

The fella in question Ian Watkins is from my home town. Went to same school as me (much younger). They had a monument of sorts in town centre which they ripped out the day after he was convicted. Quite rightly.

Mate of mine knows he guitarist. Lets just say the rest of the band were less than impressed that his sicko behaviour basically screwed the bands career immediately.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

American women weight 16805 pounds on average according to the CDC—well beyond King's arbitrary limit for bikini shots.
      Dunno if this is a typo or a prophecy...

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
        Dunno if this is a typo or a prophecy...
        Its a typo. Its only true in Florida.

The men weight even more.

HTH

Comment

To me the issue is nothing to do with thin/fat. Its that women punished him by sending in photos of themselves! The guy is clearly a complete , yet seems to have got a result as a result. Maybe this is where I have gone wrong in life?

Like the chap who asked for NSA fun on mumsnet. He got alot of abuse. But a couple of leads too....
          You didn't listen to the master - most definitely not safe for work!

Songtext von Kevin Bloody Wilson - Kev's Courting Song Lyrics

removed the video realised it had offensive language in the metadata
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Like that sicko from the Lost Prophets. Didnt he involve some woman who involved her daughter/baby too. Sick or what?

The fella in question Ian Watkins is from my home town. Went to same school as me (much younger). They had a monument of sorts in town centre which they ripped out the day after he was convicted. Quite rightly.

Mate of mine knows he guitarist. Lets just say the rest of the band were less than impressed that his sicko behaviour basically screwed the bands career immediately.
            Didn't they have to put him in prison on remand to prevent the rest of the band beating the crap out of him for multiple reasons?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

American women weight 16805 pounds on average according to the CDC—well beyond King's arbitrary limit for bikini shots.
              I know they have an obesity problem over there but I didn't realize it was that bad!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I know they have an obesity problem over there but I didn't realize it was that bad!
                I remember suggesting to Mrs BP she should move to Florida as she would look relatively skinny.

I woke up in hospital looking at the divorce papers.....

Comment

Protester strips naked in Bluewater shopping centre window | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    It isn't that figure was calculated when MF was still over there, it's come down since, on the other hand everyone in the UK is now 10 pounds heavier on average

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                      It isn't that figure was calculated when MF was still over there, it's come down since, on the other hand everyone in the UK is now 10 pounds heavier on average
                      At least he flew first class....

Comment

Working...
                      X