• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'girls over 110lbs should NEVER post naked pics'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh there is a lot there to love!

I do think she has a point though my teenage girls are bombarded by messages they are too fat regardless of size.

Our middle one plays Netball, football & rows for the school and regularly competes at County / national level coming near the top. She is muscled & nowhere near overweight yet most of those mannequins would make Ally McBeal look fat.

Our eldest is the brainy one, in the top classes but doesn't like sport much. Does like walking in the hills so maybe when we negotiate Galaxy Exit she can be prime minister? She should be able to do a better job than the present one, though AtW's favourite squirrel Nutzki could probably outperform May.
    Last edited by vetran; 7 July 2017, 12:41.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      oh there is a lot there to love!

I do think she has a point though my teenage girls are bombarded by messages they are too fat regardless of size.
      Absolutely. However what a way to make her point. In fact, I think she made 2 good points....

Comment

Female golfers angered by strict new dress code banning 'plunging necklines' and revealing skirts

How dare they "slut shame"....

Comment

Oh FFS - banning revealing skirts?

Comment

This evening's viewing on crap German commercial TV: Die Top 30 - Teil 1 - Curvy Supermodel - RTL 2 | www.rtl2.de

Sunday nights it's: https://www.kabeleins.de/tv/trucker-babes
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              This evening's viewing on crap German commercial TV: Die Top 30 - Teil 1 - Curvy Supermodel - RTL 2 | www.rtl2.de

Sunday nights it's: https://www.kabeleins.de/tv/trucker-babes
              Abandon Brexit and get German p0rn standards across Europe....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Abandon Brexit and get German p0rn standards across Europe....
                Katrina can tighten my nuts with that spanner!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Katrina can tighten my nuts with that spanner!!
                  Be careful....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    Be careful....

Hey if I got my penis stuck Katrina's spanner I wouldn't be ashamed it must be 80mm in diameter.

Mrs V would always walk funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X