• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'girls over 110lbs should NEVER post naked pics'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'girls over 110lbs should NEVER post naked pics'

Women hit back at body-shamer over bikini pics comment | Daily Mail Online

I wonder how I will be punished?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    110lbs. Less than 8 stone. Nah need a bit of meat on them.

Now if anyone wants a pic of me in a swimsuit just let me know. I'm more than double 110 mind! :-)
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of padding.

Comment

I totally support any huge ladies posting naked pics. Only because I am a staunch feminist obviously.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

To me the issue is nothing to do with thin/fat. Its that women punished him by sending in photos of themselves! The guy is clearly a complete , yet seems to have got a result as a result. Maybe this is where I have gone wrong in life?

Like the chap who asked for NSA fun on mumsnet. He got alot of abuse. But a couple of leads too....

Comment

To me the issue is nothing to do with thin/fat. Its that women punished him by sending in photos of themselves! The guy is clearly a complete , yet seems to have got a result as a result. Maybe this is where I have gone wrong in life?

Like the chap who asked for NSA fun on mumsnet. He got alot of abuse. But a couple of leads too....
            Purely a numbers game.

Comment

Like the chap who asked for NSA fun on mumsnet.
              I wish people would stop using acronyms, I have to spend time googling them. Anyway, worth it if he got a couple of leads from the National Sheep Association. I assume he was Welsh.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Purely a numbers game.
                Indeed. Like the chap who befriended thousands of women on facebook. Got ~20 leads. He then turned the conversation around to child pictures. 4 agreed to take pictures for him - including one at a nursery in Plymouth. He was eventually caught by a (male) colleague. Sadly there are some really desperate women out there.

The other day Mrs BP and I where talking about when Bruno asked parents if they would let their child undergo cosmetic surgery to appear on TV!

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                I wish people would stop using acronyms, I have to spend time googling them. Anyway, worth it if he got a couple of leads from the National Sheep Association. I assume he was Welsh.
                Racist!

Comment

Aye mate of mine got divorced. Started trolling facebook, ex girlfriends etc etc. So most told him to do one but he reckoned he did quite well out of it with a few positives. I guess put enough out there and you get bites.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    I guess put enough out there and you get bites.
                    A bit like my sockie posts....

Comment

Working...
                    X