• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreing aid are bribes to further UK influence

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Foreing aid are bribes to further UK influence
      £13,000,000,000 p.a. seems rather a lot, considering most of the World hates us and takes fook all notice of what we say?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        £13,000,000,000 p.a. seems rather a lot, considering most of the World hates us and takes fook all notice of what we say?
        I'd agree it should be cut to zero as long as the money go in full to fund British Army.

Comment

Fund police & emergency services, NHS nurses and border force best priorities.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Maybe they could hold a "referendum" on the best of that £13bn, so as to allow the general public to really have a choice, and of course it will be legally binding just like the last one...

Comment

A lot easier to implement anyway.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I'd agree it should be cut to zero as long as the money go in full to fund Squirrel projects.
                FTFY

Red squirrels branch out by crossing the Menai Bridge - Daily Post

Some good news from my locality...

Comment

Working...
                X