• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Called it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called it

Police chiefs plan to issue a Taser to every officer | Daily Mail Online

Police chiefs plan to issue a Taser to every officer after brave PC was forced to confront the London Bridge terrorists with a baton
    New police officers may be given Tasers after a review in wake of terror attacks
    Currently, only those with two years’ experience are allowed to carry stun guns
    The rule meant PC Wayne Marques faced London Bridge attackers with baton
    Some police leaders say the change is urgently needed due to dangers on street

Look forward to a weekly comedy show "You've been tasered"
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

What an enlightening idea!

Comment

Shockingly good news

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Look forward to a weekly comedy show "You've been tasered"
        ....hosted by Alan B'Stard....

Comment

Maybe all babies should have a WIFI-operated micro taser inserted at birth. Just think how much easier it would be for police to keep order.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hopefully it will be automatic punishment for those who fail to pull over after overtaking.

Comment

Working...
            X