• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting, Sexy Time and an Invoicing Conundrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The old man has the reverse problem when he does his books while noshing a magistrate in the end cubicle at Wigan Wallgate.
    Put down as "Sundry" costs, as a loss, surely
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Put down as "Sundry" costs, as a loss, surely
      His ideal client is an accountant with an accountancy fetish, although he did have an amusing misunderstanding once about double entry bookkeeping.

Comment

I asked my accountant and she mumbled something or other. She really shouldn't speak with her mouth full.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I asked my accountant and she mumbled something or other. She really shouldn't speak with her mouth full.
          You mean she's not chartered, they are usually raised far better than that.

Surrey man aren't you?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It's only 30 seconds out of your day.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It's only 30 seconds out of your day.

Bench time doesn't count in this scenario, Big Boy
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You mean she's not chartered, they are raised far better than that.

Surrey man aren't you?

I may live in the leafy county, but that doesn't mean I'm from here.

As for being chartered, all I know is she provides invoices, balances my books, looks after my money, telling me where to put it with interest and when to withdraw.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bench time doesn't count in this scenario, Big Boy
                  He's also hiding behind Equality legislation, to discount time spent setting up his obesity enablement marital aids.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I may live in the leafy county, but that doesn't mean I'm from here.

As for being chartered, all I know is she provides invoices, balances my books, looks after my money, telling me where to put it with interest and when to withdraw.
                    I meant where you lived currently .

All said and told with a large smile on her face.

Is it a Free agent type of shared service or a strictly 1:1 personal service?

Did she got to a good Surrey school, or does she talk like a docker?

Just realised you might have missed the Daddy's girl, usually pony owning, Surrey connotations
                    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 3 July 2017, 15:46.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      He's also hiding behind Equality legislation, to discount time spent setting up his obesity enablement marital aids.
                      The marital aids whose quality control is being rigorously enforced by this heavyweight, rare breed, 50 stone professional?

Fingers crossed, all good, for MF this time around.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X