• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lucid air - how come I've never heard of this before?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucid air - how come I've never heard of this before?

Those things are going to sell like hot cakes. Was excited about the Porshe e-mission. There's a few Tesla's in my neighbourhood and whilst every youtube video out there seems to show off the best there's funny little quirks people (at least in this country) complain about. i.e. the quality for price, there's even been the case of misaligned parts etc.

Then Lucid air... Where did this come from? Future is exciting, it is already becoming naff if your car doesn't have an app for your phone.

lucidmotors
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Have you been drinking?

Try putting some structure into your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Have you been drinking?

Sleep deprivation + family life
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Have you been drinking?

Even sober his posts are bollox.

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Sleep deprivation + family life
        Hopefully you just mean wife - I do hope you haven't been allowed to breed.

Ever considered giving up posting nonsense on CUK and getting some kip?

Comment

Working...
        X