• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy independence day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    False, but that's never stopped you repeating lies before.

I'd point out that most of the members of this forum who voted for Brexit aren't actually contracting currently.
    Which bit is false? There's certainly a number of vocal remain posters who live in mainland Europe or the Republic of Ireland.

I'm quite happy for it to become Not-C-but-love-the-UK-dearly.
    Last edited by The_Equalizer; 4 July 2017, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      How on Earth did you reach that conclusion?
      IP locations I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        How on Earth did you reach that conclusion?
        Mod-stats. Make it up. Ban anyone who dares to disagree.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          IP locations I guess.
          Some of us have our own proxy servers.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'm quite happy for it to become Not-C-but-love-the-UK-dearly.
            Well, unfortunately for you, it is supposed to be a Contractors forum.

Also, many (most?) people who wanted the UK to remain part of the EU also love the UK dearly, just that we don't hate Europe as much as some do. Brexit was not a test of how much you love the UK, so please do not try to twist it into that. If the propaganda machines have tried to tell you that, they are wrong.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

IP locations I guess.
              But that wouldn't indicate whether or not someone was contracting, unless most of the Brexiters are actually based in Ulan Bator or somewhere.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Also, many (most?) people who wanted the UK to remain part of the EU also love the UK dearly, just that we don't hate Europe as much as some do. Brexit was not a test of how much you love the UK, so please do not try to twist it into that. If the propaganda machines have tried to tell you that, they are wrong.
                Nor was it a case of how much you dislike Europe.

Does this get me banned?

Comment

Nor was it a case of how much you dislike Europe.

Does this get me banned?
                  So you want to be banned?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    So you want to be banned?
                    If you feel it necessary. I understand it takes very little these days.

Comment

I thought it was Cretins UK judging from the posts that are allowed through.

Comment

Working...
                      X