• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sheeran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Maybe if your muzak wasn't so tulip ******* boring then this wouldn't happen: https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...r-abuse-trolls
    Written any worldwide multi million selling songs yourself, to qualify you to judge ?

Not liking something is one thing (I don't like his stuff myself) but saying something is tulip, because you don't like it, is dumb as ****.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

He is making a stand against gingerism.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        Stepping out onto the Pyramid Stage in front of tens of thousands with only a guitar for accompaniment and with millions more watching on BBC Television...

Hats off to the man, I say.

Hence all the twitter trolls calling him a busker.

Though with that looping kit he's more a modern one man band.

Not my taste in music and annoyingly the BBC have removed some of the more interesting glasto acts from iPlayer already, though probably down to licencing rights with the acts themselves. Will have to make do with Haim and Este's bass face. Always good for a laugh. She should wear a krankies outfit if she really wants to mimic that AC/DC guitarist.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Victim of his own success... having said that I'm not a fan of the new album so far. I think his live performances are far better than the album tracks generally.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Cheers Nige

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Written any worldwide multi million selling songs yourself, to qualify you to judge ?

Not liking something is one thing (I don't like his stuff myself) but saying something is tulip, because you don't like it, is dumb as ****.
              Yep, I wrote 'Hey Jude!' His stuff is tulip and I bet you call stuff you don't like tulip too...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Thread supporting abuse. No surprises here.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Thread supporting abuse. No surprises here.
                  WHS

Haters gonna hate success.

I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Ed Sheeran of CUK and I don't care.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    WHS

Haters gonna hate success.

I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Amy Whinehouse of CUK and I don't care.
                    ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Ed Sheeran of CUK and I don't care.
                      I think that's possibly because you are the lovechild of Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, not because you think you're successful.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X