• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sheeran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep, I wrote 'Hey Jude!' His stuff is tulip and I bet you call stuff you don't like tulip too...
    No, you didn't and no, I don't.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Stolen any worldwide multi million selling songs yourself ?
      FTFY
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        FTFY
        What do they do when all the songs have been written? Only so many ways to play a guitar or keyboard.

Answer: See Hollywood, who have long since run out of original ideas and now revert to sequels, remakes, and reboots to make their money for the same old tulipe.

About time someone invented a new musical instrument.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          What do they do when all the songs have been written? Only so many ways to play a guitar or keyboard.

Answer: See Hollywood, who have long since run out of original ideas and now revert to sequels, remakes, and reboots to make their money for the same old tulipe.

About time someone invented a new musical instrument.
          Here you go:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Here you go:

Nah, it may be a cool device but using the marbles for percussive effect of traditional instruments rolled into one (hence that video could have a fake sound overlayed and not know any difference) is not really a new instrument that produces a new sound, which is what I meant.

I suppose the limit of human hearing limits the type of instrument sounds that appeal as music. Though there's a whole market for music for dogs/cats/goldfish that has yet to be properly tapped.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              twitter trolls calling him a busker.
              Poor form

one day at a time

Comment

About time someone invented a new musical instrument
                A fart trumpet.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  A fart trumpet.

Comment

Working...
                  X