• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Sheeran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Sheeran

Maybe if your muzak wasn't so tulip ******* boring then this wouldn't happen: https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...r-abuse-trolls
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Too many remoaners jealous of his success.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Maybe if your muzak wasn't so tulip ******* boring then this wouldn't happen: https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...r-abuse-trolls
      Showing your age grandad!

He speaks to the anguish of the youth of today.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Stepping out onto the Pyramid Stage in front of tens of thousands with only a guitar for accompaniment and with millions more watching on BBC Television...

Hats off to the man, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Showing your age grandad!

He speaks to the anguish of the youth of today.
          Well, I am a long way from the target demographic, but he seems to speak, if anything, to having run out of originality some time ago... he settled a $20m plagarism case out of court, an action brought by Matt Cardle over Sheeran's song 'Photograph' which allegedly was 'verbatim, note-for-note copying,' from Cardle's track 'Amazing'.

Sheeran was also forced to add TLC to the songwriting credit (and hence share the royalties) for 'his' hit 'Shape of You' the catchy riff and chorus of which which bear an amazing similarity to the TLC track 'No Scrubs'.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ardle-x-factor
          Did Ed Sheeran rip off TLC for Shape of You? - KiSS 103.1

As for 'Galway Girl '

I blame Global Warming.
          Last edited by pjclarke; 4 July 2017, 12:22.
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

He should take the James Blunt approach

69 times James Blunt was laugh-out-loud funny on Twitter
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              He should take the James Blunt approach

69 times James Blunt was laugh-out-loud funny on Twitter
              The Sesame Street Triangle thing(as on HIGNFY) was superb....

Comment

oooh who knew that allowing pretty much anyone in the world to drop comments at you may lead to a few negative ones....

I mean I am real sorry that not everyone on twitter wanted to bathe in the sunshine that evidently shines out of your ass - but actually I am not sorry at all - what did you fu<kin expect?

Comment

For your listening pleasure: an authentic, original pop legend.

And Ed Sheeran

https://youtu.be/4Gd1I3DmEd4
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                    Stepping out onto the Pyramid Stage in front of tens of thousands with only a guitar for accompaniment and with millions more watching on BBC Television...

Hats off to the man, I say.
                    Yep, fair play to him, definitely had the minerals for it... He just shouldn't have had a headline slot to start with...

I mean, c'mon, loops...
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                    X