Poles versus Brits Poles versus Brits - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 67

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The CUK extrapolation. A woman is not pregnant one day and pregnant the next. After 40 weeks she will give birth to 280 babies.

Not only are you totally thick, educated twunt. You are a racist too.

Please carry on.
    The irony is sublime. Are Poles and Brits really a different race?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

On a recent trip to Bath we pulled over to a RHS gardens south of the M25 for some lunch. In the restaurant I asked the waitress if it was always this busy (full of mums and babies chattering like it were an olympic sport, this was a Monday). She said sorry my English is not that good. So I asked the next waitress that came along and she apologised as this was her first day. So then I asked the 3rd waitress and she said... wait for it.... in broken English... I only work in the kitchen I don't do tables.

Seriously people... a trip to the UK these days is like visiting planet Vogon.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

Or perhaps just your choice of firms.

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    On a recent trip to Bath we pulled over to a RHS gardens south of the M25 for some lunch. In the restaurant I asked the waitress if it was always this busy (full of mums and babies chattering like it were an olympic sport, this was a Monday). She said sorry my English is not that good. So I asked the next waitress that came along and she apologised as this was her first day. So then I asked the 3rd waitress and she said... wait for it.... in broken English... I only work in the kitchen I don't do tables.

Nice anecdote. What's the point?

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Or perhaps just your choice of firms.
    It's possible. But I don't do cheap and because I've renovated and maintained about 5-6 properties in the last 10-15 years and have some experience, it's noticeable that this is a general trend.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Nice anecdote. What's the point?
    I missed the quality of services on the continent after being only an hour in the UK since leaving the chunnel.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Godlike

I missed the quality of services on the continent after being only an hour in the UK since leaving the chunnel.
    Why do you come to the UK if you hate it so much?

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

You do pick your destinations.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...ECK_RATES_CONT
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Why do you come to the UK if you hate it so much?
    I don't see where he said he hated the UK? Perhaps we criticize what we love most.
    On the other hand it is scooter and he's thick as mince.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't see where he said he hated the UK? Perhaps we criticize what we love most.
    On the other hand it is scooter and he's thick as mince.
    It was more of a collective response to an endless barrage of negative comments about the UK.