• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Defeated & United Mugwump Brextiers thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 3 or 4 of you, it's hard to tell because your negative, trolling and whingy posts tend to merge into one long depressing moan.

I really feel sorry for you, I know one of you said you are happy but I can't but feel that your life must be one long slog. Please, please seek counseling, it's not a weakness - you need help, you will start to see life as an opportunity and not a burden.

Anyway, I hope you all get better.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      There are 3 or 4 of you, it's hard to tell because your negative, trolling and whingy posts tend to merge into one long depressing moan.

I really feel sorry for you, I know one of you said you are happy but I can't but feel that your life must be one long slog. Please, please seek counseling, it's not a weakness - you need help, you will start to see life as an opportunity and not a burden.

Your passive aggression is starting to worry me. Why be so negative, when your Brexit is going so fantastically?

Comment

So when reality bites you blame rather than take responsibility? Tell you what. When your leader Farage gets on the telly and admits it is a massive tulip fest then we'll be less realistic about the expectations for you.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          So when reality bites you blame rather than take responsibility? Tell you what. When your leader Farage gets on the telly and admits it is a massive tulip fest then we'll be less realistic about the expectations for you.
          I want you to get help, really do. Please see someone.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Your passive aggression is starting to worry me. Why be so negative, when your Brexit is going so fantastically?
            Not sure when I was negative, I'm positive you need help. It's not a weakness.

Comment

I want you to get help, really do. Please see someone.
              Tell us who you see and we'll know to avoid them - it's clearly not helping.

Comment

These Remainer threads are a form of mutual councilling in themselves though.

We should really just leave them to get on with it in peace.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Not sure when I was negative, I'm positive you need help. It's not a weakness.
                  Ah, but you're being passive aggressive again - you don't mean it. You're just trying to hide your own weaknesses by diverting attention.

Anyway, Brexit is going great, so you must be delighted!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Ah, but you're being passive aggressive again - you don't mean it. You're just trying to hide your own weaknesses by diverting attention.

Anyway, Brexit is going great, so you must be delighted!
                    I don't believe I am being passive aggressive. I've noticed a few more people seem to spiral into negativity, election results, brexit, terrorists all feed into it. One of them I know has issues with depression.

I think you are the same - don't react to this post but just think perhaps you see the world wrongly and maybe a counselor would help.

Comment

Working...
                    X