• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We won

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Cambridge University Nhs Trust?
    well we know who works for that!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      So me n the crew went to some awards ceremony last night in that there London.

And we won!

2017 Winners - Computing Digital Technology Leaders Awards

Guess who we are!
      Congrats!

Next stop is the Garden Party!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Next stop is the Garden Party!
        No, doesn't matter what you say, he's Tory Party through and through, none of the others.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Well done for winning, keep on hanging onto those coat tails.

Only joking, top banana for you - all my mentoring must be finally rubbing off on you, so to speak.

Comment

So me n the crew went to some awards ceremony last night in that there London.

And we won!

2017 Winners - Computing Digital Technology Leaders Awards

Guess who we are!
            If you're involved it won't be anything that needs brains, so I'd say public sector/utility.
            And of course you think those sorts of jobs won't be affected by Brexit
            Last edited by sasguru; 7 July 2017, 14:37.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              And of course you think
              Which in itself puts him out of your League. Not that this fact will stop you from opening your gob and letting your tummy rumble!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sadly not - when I was a PM i had a nasty habit of delivering in time and under budget - which makes people accuse you of not being able to manage time/money effectively...

but then those people are summed up quite nicely in this
                I hope that when you were a PM you didn't write your reports like the above...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Which in itself puts him out of your League. Not that this fact will stop you from opening your gob and letting your arse rumble!

FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X