• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ever faked a Death in the Family to get out of a Contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Ever Killed Anyone to Get Out of a Contract?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Every day I contract

Comment

Don't need to really, I've got so many Aunts there's always one of them or their husbands popping their clogs or being rushed to hospital. I've reached the age where family get togethers are funerals, not weddings or christenings.

Comment

Why even think of faking something like this? Just MTFU and bin the gig.

Even if there's no notice period on the contractor side I'm sure there's plenty of other thing to be done that will lead to the client ditching you...
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Did his step brother own a sea canoe?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
            X