• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death on sofa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post

I would expect my missus to throw herself on the funeral pyre when I pop it
    Dream on! She'll be hitting the West End!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

She did not hang round long: -

Ashley Murrell banished husband to sofa and found him dead | Daily Mail Online

Widow whose husband died after she banished him to the sofa in row over him working 16-hour days finds love again with his BROTHER just two months after the tragedy

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        She did not hang round long: -

Ashley Murrell banished husband to sofa and found him dead | Daily Mail Online

Widow whose husband died after she banished him to the sofa in row over him working 16-hour days finds love again with his BROTHER just two months after the tragedy
        The brother best be careful....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

... and now bonking his Brother for comfort -seems a tad too soon to have gotten over the original one

Not if your life insurance premiums were up to date - she'll be in Barbados jumping anything that moves. Sorry to break it to you...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I plan to put it into my prenup unless SueEllen advises against it...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              The brother best be careful....
              Well it is sofa so good..............
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

2 months and shes nobbing his brother - ewwwww!

She isn't the first and won't be the last woman to complain that partner is working too much yet still thinks that spending on the credit card is not real money....
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

AtW do you have a brother?

oh actually forget it!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

... and now bonking his Brother for comfort -seems a tad too soon to have gotten over the original one

I expect she thinks about throwing herself on the fire rather than remain married to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X