• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain and the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    In 2017, Darmstady managed to post so much tulip that the entire world was forced to forgo the toilet for 24 hours to compensate for his tulip filled posts.
    You really need to engage with people's points and if you don't agree with them say why. BEcause calling people posts crap without saying why just makes you look like the thick imbecile you are.

HTH! BIKIW
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Mordac is decrying the fact that the Tory government has now decided to shut down another 68 jobcenters which means he's now going to have to get up an hour earlier and get a bus...shame...
      Get a bus? At current country rate he'd have to be walking.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        What concessions would you have personally considered good enough to change your view on voting for Brexit - having Merkel kissing your behind?
        Another of your fantasies? I do hope you get laid sometime. Please use protection though - you should not be allowed to breed.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You really need to engage with people's points and if you don't agree with them say why. BEcause calling people posts crap without saying why just makes you look like the thick imbecile you are.

HTH! BIKIW
          I have to agree entirely with you. As all you do is throw insults and contribute nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            If only the EU had given Cameron some meaningful concessions eh? things could have been so different
            quid pro quo

Such as the time Cameron played his veto on taxing cross border transactions to protect the financial services London? The same services that are now looking to relocate themselves in the EU? There is only one winner here. Cameron went in throwing threats around. That's not how you win a fight. Cameron was a poor politician who made crass decisions for the short time he was given the ultimate responsibility of the land.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have to agree entirely with you. As all you do is throw insults and contribute nothing.
              damn I neg repped AssSnob & I still can't positive rep you
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                quid pro quo

Such as the time Cameron played his veto on taxing cross border transactions to protect the financial services London? The same services that are now looking to relocate themselves in the EU? There is only one winner here. Cameron went in throwing threats around. That's not how you win a fight. Cameron was a poor politician who made crass decisions for the short time he was given the ultimate responsibility of the land.
                oh its all Camermoron's fault now?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  In 1974 Britain joined the Common Market and negotiated the creation of Regional Funds
                  It was 1975. And Britain voted to remain in the common market.

Standard Bremoaner thinko cretin. You dont have to do everything the ubercretin says you know. You, AtW and scooterscot are not too late to be turned from the cretin side.

I am not quite sure what BlasterBates is doing with you - he posts intelligent stuff with interesting arguments. The rest of you are w4nkpuffinous twunts.

Anyway, admin has promised me that when I reach 100,000 posts the ubercretin will be banned.

Comment

Hah well, in the O.P, the most critical date, possibly the most important date with the exception of joining the EU was missed.

In the spirit of things I will have a go and fix this omission.

*clears throat*

2004 - The U.K and the EU politicians make a fatal error of judgement by letting a bunch of mickey mouse (sorry, 'still developing') countries join the EU's free labour of movement policy.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      damn I neg repped AssSnob & I still can't positive rep you
                      I think he thinks irony is some sort of element. Or what he does to washing to earn money.

I hope he turns up at a CUK meet up some time. Though I doubt I would get to give him a kicking as too many would get in before me.

Comment

Working...
                      X