• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle support - oh dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    +1 although its probably only 2 hours in my case...
    How are you getting out of it early? I didn't see your name on the invite list.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      He will say he is ill then go round to sort your wife out.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I suspect its a different meeting.... Unless you are working on a project in Austria....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Now I did do a gig a few years now where one of the tasks was swapping the tapes. It was a 3rd line role but low level - I was skint.

Took all afternoon mind. Had to walk around a big site (hospital). I didnt mind - get paid either way.

Money and keeping fit!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Money and keeping fit!
            And also now has a fantastic story to amaze and impress his friends and peers.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I suspect its a different meeting.... Unless you are working on a project in Austria....
              It's about 5 years since I've worked in Austria. Still miss Figlmueller for the schnitzel, the Schweizerhaus for its pork shoulder and the Residenz for a strudel.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                And also now has a fantastic story to amaze and impress his friends and peers.
                His English friends will not be impressed. Taking a role he is over qualified for. His Welsh friends will see it as normal.

Comment

Working...
                X